Monday, November 10, 2008

Veni. Vidi. Nunc scribo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KZpSZVSJ4&feature=user

La Partida. Figure it out.

Well. I have come back from sublife. Or at least, a way of.... living that is rather sub. Does that make sense?

Well, of course not. I wonder what I should say.

I think I should post because I have an obligation to post if I make a blog. However, if I do post, what I say will be utterly pointless. Most overrated phrase.

I suppose I can only ask for those of you who view this to pray for me because I'm doing rather badly. I'm quite deflated. And there's not much to be said because it's been said.

So, ta-ta for now. The shortest post? Likely.

*edits randomly* I do not fail to recognize after viewing ancient photos that Noah's hair is very different from how it used to be. Much darker and deeperish. And he's way... differenter. *disapperas vaporically*

No comments: