Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A prayer request

Please pray, if you ever see this, anyone, that my arms and hands don't do too bad- I have eczema 'round my hands, up to my elbows about, I think, maybe farther... and it's rather reacting now in the winter dryness.

Also, I'm rather depressed. I need prayers on that that I get cured and happy... I'm much better on blogs when I'm happy. In fact, I'm brilliant when I'm happy. :) So I ask you to pray, so that I can be brilliant and write stupid poems again...

and sorry there isn't a YouTube thing on here. *fishes one up*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVDUj6B8pg
Like this one a lot, listen to a lot by these two peoples and Grainne Hambly. That is, if I find them, and if I don't go head-first after another thingamabobby. Grainne is one of my liked Irish names, too... but I like so many it's hard to count. It means 'grace', and something else I forgot.

Well, school goes on as it didn't ever do. I about went mad over my math today, and got angry at my siblings about ten-thousand times because I can't be patient and contain myself... due to my brain's rewiring, I think. That's why I'm depressed. And my arms hurt... my elbows I notice more because I use them so much.... paiinnnful. They're all swelling and red and scalish.

:)

Pray ever and evermore. I hope my blog isn't a blot of useless bogginess. I'm the glummest thing in the house right now because it's very hard to smile or laugh... and I look like I haven't smiled for about ten years. Honestly. It really surprises me. I think I should write on my blog more; I'll try. I'll try to say something interesting. If I try to force things out of me, I may get happier about it. Pray, pray, pray!!! Pray if you may!

*disappears most flashingly in a spray lucis (of light, in Latin... ah, Latin, it haunts me!)*

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm praying! I hope it at least helped when we called and got English Lit done!
*hugS*

Nora Roisin said...

Oh, thanks benevolently from that.

I'm still as pitiful as ever, but I'm still jovial. That's my excuse. ;)