Tuesday, November 18, 2008

bang.

I have pointless subjects, right?

Let's see what I manage to put on for folksy music stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GAMZ6rO_NE&feature=related


I am learning Hungarian now. One of my dear friends is teaching me, and I'm glad of it. But I can't say anything yet, except some numbers. And I feel stupid about it because I might be dreaming I know it.

In any case, there isn't much well to be said, except I broke my eyes yesterday reading Shakespeare's Richard III, not to its discredit, and had to make cookies and listen to David Copperfield, read by my mother. I like that book, even if the Jenii doesn't. Let it be.

Personally, I feel as though I've spent my life on math, Pirates of Penzance, and not sleeping well. Happy day, happy life, for I haven't good to say. Should I write you a poem?

No, I can't. But I could write my NaNoWriMo story.Yes. Did I tell about NaNoWriMo? Well, I'm not finding out now, for I'm lazy.

Good-bye. Go get stuck in a water barrel so I don't have to write any more pointless posts. Mweh heh heh.

No comments: