Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Say No To Sickness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgV1rIHuhqM&feature=related
Earl of Denmore, Iggy and Squiggy, Arthur's Seat
Scottish + jigs = pwn.

My brainwashed mind wants to gather a few very cool conservatives and make a cute politically incorrect blog. It would be wonderful. And we could sell, well, very-cool bumper stickers.


I'm afraid, y'all, that I might be getting sick. More of a permanentish sick. It's so gradual that it might be able to be remedied before I REALLY get sick... but it seems to get worse and worse every day. Just subtly, but it seems that I am getting sick. It's weird. I think it's because of mental run-down and failure to sleep well. Prayers would be appreciated, as some wise scholar probably said once.

Hence the moral of my blog. Say no to sickness. Instead of 'Say no to war in Iraq', I say what I said. Yes, that's kind of what sparked the idea of a politically incorrect blog, not that I haven't thought of something like that for years now.

Anything interesting? I think I may not take speech; I'm so tired and so run-down, as said above, that I don't think I can. It's enough to wrap my mind around the simplest math in the world, and around weird Latin sentences.

I am taking art classes, math, Latin II, English Lit, and anything I really can find out. Life is a whole book to read and learn from. It's so beautiful to see that, and it's so interesting to live, but somehow now I loose that interestedness I had not too long ago and now, life seems so blank, and dark. It's all strange. But for those of you whose lives aren't blank and dark, remember that even if you're not taking biology, you're probably learning more than you'd ever learn in biology today. Or at least, be willing to learn. It's worth it.

Well, that was a little more optimistic. It sounds so much like Nostalgia that I want to write now.

No comments: